[LRUG] Another Exciting Opportunity to Meet Other Rubyists and Drink Beer or Soft Drinks and Solve Crimes

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:37:28 PDT 2012

It's me, Chris, your friendly neighbourhood senior technical
recruitment advisor again.

I have another exciting opportunity to get across the landscape of an
exciting project in the North London area. My client is looking for
Welterweight to Cruiserweight Ruby developers to join them at the
ground floor, take a lift up twenty-three floors, get out and enjoy
the view. It's stunning.

If you'd like to learn more about this tantalising opportunity come
and pick the brains of those in the know. Here's the skinny:

Client: El Rug Nights Inc.
Location: The Pineapple, Kentish Town. (http://fancyapint.com/Pub/1670)
Date: Monday 23rd April 2012
Time: From 6.30pm

My client assures you that although the pub isn't in East London it
is, nether-the-less, quite good. And only 3 minutes from Kentish Town
tube station. And serves decent ales.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Chris