[LRUG] [JOBS] Contract work starting ASAP

HARRY HARRISON harry.t.harrison at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 04:46:59 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,

So I've been an LRug attendee for about a year now after setting up DNA
Technology. We've finally raised some seed money from a really influential
and cool angel investor. From this I am looking to get a version 1 of our
mobile & web app built.

I'm not in a position to take anyone on full time at this point, but I am
looking for a talented Ruby Dev who may want some contract work starting
immediately. This may start out initially as some freelance work and then
there is definitely scope for this person to join our small family
full-time.

It really is an interesting little project, so definitely will be a fun to
work on and be involved with. The role can be based from home, or at our
office in London. Maybe a mix of both.

So if you're a keen start-up guy with some great Ruby skills and want to be
part of something from a ground level in a funded company, please get in
touch and  let's have a chat. I won't bore you with necessary skill sets,
let's just chat.

Cheers all,

Harry.

07880 912 576.