[LRUG] [JOBS] Enthuse.me is looking for a Ruby & JavaScript dev

james croft james.r.croft at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:29:23 PDT 2012

Apologies, another job email.

I'm currently contracting with Enthuse.me [1] and we're looking for another developer. We'll consider both permanent and contract positions.

The company is a small (6 people) early stage VC backed startup based just off Shoreditch High Street.

We're looking for a developer with decent Ruby and JavaScript knowledge. We are doing a lot of Ember.js work but experience of this isn't required, we can show you the ropes.

We host the monthly London Ember.js User Group at our offices. The next one will be on the 5th September [2], so come along if you are interested in Ember.

Let me know if you are interested or want any more information.

Thanks
James

[1] - http://enthuse.me/
[2] - http://www.meetup.com/London-Emberjs-User-Group/