[LRUG] [Jobs] Contractor for 3 small projects - Ecommerce & Google Maps

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 07:34:38 PDT 2012

Hi Ryan,

Shame I'm all booked up in the next weeks as I've used extensively all the
technology you're looking for.

Just a quick one, regarding the Spree free shipping "One of the projects
will involve building a custom Spree calculator that calculates shipping
cost based on the overall basket value or automatically give free shipping
if certain products are added."

There is this in spree admin. Go to Promotion tab > create a promotion and
then for Each products matching either a group or a name then add a Free
Shipping adjustment.

It used to work on previous version, but I know that the Spree Core team
was working on this promotion tab pre SpreeConf, but I guess they kept
those core functionalities.

Regards

Nic
--
Nicolas Alpi, web developer, cookies eater
http://www.wealsodocookies.com