[LRUG] ANN: Ignite Cleanweb, September 13th

James Smith james at floppy.org.uk
Wed Aug 29 15:27:25 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the list spam, but I thought that some of you would be interested in this:

We're running an "Ignite Cleanweb" evening on Thursday September 13th, at Forward Technology's offices in Camden. Cleanweb is all about the intersection between cleantech, sustainability and the web, and we've got a great looking lineup of people to give Ignite-style 5 minute talks about what they're doing. Some will be technical, some less so, but it should all be interesting!

It will be a great night, but it'll be even better if you're there! More details and signup link can be found at http://www.cleanweb.org.uk/ignite.html

cheers,
James