[LRUG] UK companies accepting dollar payments

Andrew Stewart boss at airbladesoftware.com
Wed Aug 22 04:18:20 PDT 2012

On 22 Aug 2012, at 12:59, Graham Ashton wrote:
> I looked at SaaSy, mainly because of the ease of setup. I wasn't very impressed by their web site, their documentation, or their billing pages. It all felt a bit 1999.

I agree with you there.  Additionally I find the admin pages tedious to use: they are so general, a.k.a. "flexible", it's takes ages to figure out how to do anything.  It's all a bit enterprisey.

However SaaSy did enable me to take a USD payment at short notice.

Now the pressure's off I really must find a replacement...

Cheers,
Andy Stewart