[LRUG] August, innit?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:15:06 PDT 2012

Just a small reminder about the August meeting.  It's on this coming Monday
(13th, details below).

Additionally, the nice folk at Yammer have decided to buy us some drinks
again.  There'll be more details on the night from the guys from Yammer
about how it'll work, but I suspect they'll just open up a tab at The
Slaughtered Lamb.

So do remember to say nice things about Yammer while you sup on a cool pint
of Erdinger Dark.

Cheers,

Muz