[LRUG] September is almost upon us!

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 03:53:42 PDT 2012

Huzzah!

*cough*

Um... anyway.  The September meeting of our little gang will be on Monday
the 10th and hosted by Skills Matter at their office on Goswell Road.

If you are super keen you can sign up here:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/lrug-september-meetup

And do social stuff here: http://lanyrd.com/2012/lrug-september/

The eagle-eyed amongst you will note the lack of an lrug.org post and,
indeed, any actual details about the meeting.  That's where you come in.
 I've chased up everyone that has offered a talk in the past* and I'm
waiting for the last one to get back to me, but it looks like there will be
space.  So, if you've got a talk or rant or demo or whatever that you want
to give, please get in touch.

Cheers,

Murray

* if I haven't gotten back to you and you did offer me a talk in the past
do get back in touch.  Even if Sept isn't good for you we can work
something out; I've already got a couple of folk pencilled in for November.