[LRUG] [JOBS] iOS Dev in most funest start-up

HARRY HARRISON harry.t.harrison at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 04:39:22 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,

So, I know this is quit cheeky/maybe annoying, as its not strictly a Ruby
job. However, I have found Lrug to be one of the best communities/places
for genuine smart people who love the start-up scene and ethos.

We have just had one Lrugger join us on our little journey and now we are
really looking for a talented iOS developer. I have of course gone down the
normal channels, but I really wanted to see if any of you guys were iOS
dev's, or fancied introducing me to a mate/colleague who is an iOS/mobile
dev.

The terms really depend upon the person. We have seed funding from an
awesome angel investor and are moving into offices in Shoreditch next week,
so its one of those exciting times for a start-up and hopefully to be part
of one. I know everyone thinks their start-up is great, but our really is
pretty exciting, so please do get in touch if you'd like to have a chat.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Harry