[LRUG] [X-POST] RubyConf India 2013: Website designers needed!

Sidu Ponnappa ckponnappa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 02:57:15 PST 2012

<Please feel free to repost to any RUGs you think can help!>

Hello everyone,

We're in the process of setting up the website for RubyConf India
2013, and as we do every year, we're asking for help from members of
the Ruby community to come up with a new site design and logo.

If we get a new design and/or logo that everyone likes, we will use it
and credit the individuals/firm that was responsible. Please note -
this is not a commercial engagement, so all contributions need to be
under a CC licence.

You can find the sites for the last three years at:
http://rubyconfindia.org/2010/
http://rubyconfindia.org/2011/
http://rubyconfindia.org/2012/

The repository for the conference is at
https://github.com/kaiwren/conference - please fork, add a landing
page for 2013 and send in a pull requests. The contributions will be
discussed (and any questions answered) on the PuneRUG list.

A reminder - conference collaboration every year happens on the RUG
list for that city. RubyConf India 2013 is happening in Pune, so if
you're interested in being a part of the conversation, please join the
list at https://groups.google.com/group/punerug

You can also follow the RubyConf India twitter account at
http://twitter.com/rubyconfindia

Best,
Sidu Ponnappa.
http://twitter.com/ponnappa