[LRUG] Freelancer holiday cover partnership

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 03:22:44 PST 2012

We usually cover each other with different friends.

Having all servers setup to access our different SSH keys and and GIT repo
makes it super easy.

I do agree with Paul that having the Rails base makes it's a pleasure as
you know that some else app will have the same structure as yours.

But I have to say that we never had to use the cover as all went fine up to
now (touching wood).

Nic
--
Nicolas Alpi, web developer, cookies eater
http://www.wealsodocookies.com