[LRUG] Last night

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 01:52:47 PST 2012

Hey all,

Last night went pretty well I think.  Thanks to all our speakers for
embracing the format once more, having done it myself I know it's hard to
write for, but it really focusses the talk.  Anyway, I really enjoyed it I
hope you all did too.

I've updated the lanyrd page (http://lanyrd.com/2012/lrug-february/) to add
the individual speaker sessions.  Speakers, if you are putting your slides
up somewhere then please link to them on there.  If anyone else has any
photos or writeups or whatever please add them too!  Once the Skills Matter
videos are up (should be today or tomorrow) I'll link them as well.

For those that want to relive the excitement of choosing speaker order the
rogue-like I wrote is available as part of my lruggery github project (
https://github.com/h-lame/lruggery/tree/master/names_from_a_hat/rogue).
Note: I will not be accepting any pull-requests to make it use hjkl for
movement (you weirdos).

Cheers

Muz