[LRUG] [JOBS] New Bamboo is growing

Gwyn Morfey gwyn at new-bamboo.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 07:29:58 PST 2012

Hi guys,

Anyone fancy joining the New Bamboo team?

We’re fifteen developers in a sunny office overlooking Exmouth market.
We work in small teams on projects ranging from Amnesty’s social
network, to rich-client internal apps, to fast-moving startups. We use
ruby on the server side, but like to write lots of well-organised
javascript on the client side. You’ve probably seen us around at
conferences, or used some of our open-source projects like WebMock,
Dragonfly or JSModel. Both Pusher and Panda started at New Bamboo.

We’ve been running for six years and have plenty of interesting
projects in the pipeline, so we’re looking for developers with Ruby
and Rails experience to join us. Frontend experience is a bonus, as is
familiarity with agile, since we like independent, empowered teams who
work closely with clients. We'd also love to chat to devs with product
design experience, since we go beyond writing code to help our clients
shape their businesses.

We’re open to either experienced heavy hitters, or mid-weight rails
people looking to get some experience by pair-programming with our
experts. Either way we’ll make sure you get the chance to stay on the
cutting edge of web development.

If this sounds like fun, drop us a note and we’ll sort out a time to catch up.

Cheers,

Gwyn.

--
Gwyn Morfey