[LRUG] Switching from solo contractor to being a development company

Nick Tabernacle nick at epcess.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 06:14:33 PST 2012

Also of interest to me, I'm often to be found in various Pret coffee shops
around the capital when I need to get out of the home office!

As handy as things like Odesk are, I often find the amount of time bringing
someone in places like India up to speed on projects takes too long. To
actually sit with someone in london who can do work on a informal basis and
run through it together at the same screen would be great.

To Luke:

I would say 80% of our work actually comes from word of mouth and meeting
clients through clients etc..