[LRUG] Job application for developer role

Raphael G Shekwolo ralphsheks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 05:19:53 PST 2012

Dear LRUG,

Apologies for posting a job seeking email, but here it goes.

I love writing software, I have contributed a little to both KidsRuby and
Rubinius, I code in the open with my source available on both Github and
Bitbucket. I have been writing ruby for slightly over a year now. I am
an enthusiast and hard worker and I enjoy being challenged. As an added
benefit, I just completed a post graduate degree in Marketing, which a
company can take full advantage of.

I am looking for a role where I can work with more experienced developers
and contribute by bringing in a fresh set of eyes to help solve existing
problems. If I have caught your attention, please drop me a note and I will
gladly respond.

Many thanks,
--
Raphael G Shekwolo