[LRUG] Exciting Opportunity To Meet Other Rubyists And Drink Beer And Solve Crimes

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 23:34:24 PST 2012

Hi,

My client has an exciting opportunity for super-bantamweight to
light-welterweight Ruby developers in the South East/London area. This
is a serious opportunity to get a foot in the door with a dynamic,
thrusting organisation.

My client has extraordinarily well-appointed offices in fashionable
Bethnal Green with board games, recreational seating areas and even
their own bar! A previous Ruby developer has made a great start on
their web application, as you can see:

http://www.suninnbethnalgreen.co.uk/

You'll be joining a small, highly motivated, creative and professional
team and the project they're building is revolutionary, with the
potential to be massive! Like this:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/16/16908/Sun_Inn/Bethnal_Green

You'll be working in an agile-waterfall fashion, using the latest and
greatest tools and techniques. All developers get their own
workstations with the best wooden chairs and tables that don't even
require beermats stuffing under a leg to keep them level. My client
loves Cucumber, Gherkin, Pickled Eggs and Scampi Fries.

If you're interested in this incredible opportunity please attend the
following open-house event:

Client: El Rug Nights Ltd.
Location: The Sun Inn, Bethnal Green
Date: Tuesday 6th March, 2012