[LRUG] Seeking CTO cofounder for existing startup in silicon valley

Scott Allison scott at teamly.com
Sun Jan 1 05:06:41 PST 2012

Hi,

I've recently relocated from London to Silicon Valley with my startup,
Teamly <http://teamly.com/>, which has users, early revenues, lots of investor
interest <http://angel.co/teamly> and tons of great
press<http://blog.teamly.com/buzz>
.

I'm an experienced startup founder, from a biz/mktg background,and have
recently been joined by a semi-tech cofounder, but we're looking for
another cofounder who is a truly great developer for a CTO role. You'll
help us take Teamly to the next level, which is likely to include seed
investment and participation in an accelerator. Crucially you'll need to be
interested in the space we're in: productivity/collaboration/management.

f you're interested, get in touch! (I'm in London for the next 10 days).

More info about me at this FoundersHookup
profile.<http://foundershookup.com/users/889>
Scott