[LRUG] Outsourcing

Rob Anderson rob.anderson at paymentcardsolutions.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 02:14:40 PST 2012

Hi Michael

We're looking for a long term commitment, because we operate in a complex business environment, and it takes time to train even the brightest.  I guess there is no reason why we couldn't accommodate a part-timer though - just not on a three month contract :)

The reason for offshoring is lack of UK candidates.  I would rather pay a UK salary to a local resource, for all the obvious reasons.

Rob