[LRUG] JUNIOR/SENIOR RAILS JAVASCRIPT DEVELOPER & TECHNICAL LEAD

Simon Lau simon at fitzdares.com
Tue Jan 10 05:17:48 PST 2012

Here's a fun challenge: take big data arriving over a satellite link, render it in a rich and fast UI to multiple (mobile) clients so they can initiate enormous transactions backed by complex domain logic. Securely, and do it in under a second.

Sound interesting? Join us at Fitzdares. We're growing our development team and are looking for Ruby, Rails and JavaScript developers to create the critical systems for our business. We are open to both Full Time In-house and Freelance (minimum 3 days a week and being able to commit to a minimum of 12 month work). You would need to be able to come into central London for regular team meetings.

Essentials:

Either you are experienced in modern Rails development with RSpec and Cucumber or you are an experienced JavaScript developer. Or you're both!

You deliver working, tested, and valuable code using BDD or TDD.

Bonus points:

* Mentoring and leading developers
* Improving agile practices
* Maintaining code quality across large codebase
* Vague interest in sport

Technologies:

Ruby, rails =3.1, authlogic, capistrano, eventmachine, em-websocket, aasm, haml, sass, daemon-kit

jQuery, CoffeeScript, Backbone, Underscore, Jasmine

cucumber-rails, rspec-rails, capybara

JenkinsCI, Chef, Linux (specifically Ubuntu)

git, rvm, bundler

Pay and benefits:

We offer top pay based on your competencies, experience, and skills.

To get in touch please email ed at fitzdares.com<mailto:ed at fitzdares.com>

No recruitment agencies, please.

Simon Lau
Developer

F I T Z D A R E S
www.fitzdares.com<http://www.fitzdares.com>
Financial Spreads<http://financials.fitzdares.com>
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/fitzdares>

Australian Open Countdown. Andy Murray is seeded 4 as he bids for his first major.
WE GO BEST PRICE 5/1 HE CAN LAND IT. PLAY STARTS MONDAY.