[LRUG] Contractor required

luke saunders luke.saunders at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 02:33:58 PST 2012

Hi LRUG,

My friend Tim from 90seconds.tv asked if I knew a good contractor like
me who was available. I don't unfortunately but I said I'd help look
for one. I'll describe what we're looking for below.

Good qualities to have:
- 7+ years experience as a dev
- Good knowledge of Ruby and Rails
- Able to break up complex specs into a clean, decoupled app
- Understand the complete web stack and able to not make a mess in all
of these:
  DB schema, SCSS, JS/CoffeeScript, HTML

Extra points for:
- having tried to start a business before
- being in London

You'd need to be available within the next month or so. Partly
telecommuting and partly onsite somewhere in London.

Rate is dependent on how suitable you are, but roughly £350-£450/day
for a contract initially of 6 months but as always, long term
relationship possible.

If you're keen, reply directly to me with whatever you feel represents
you - your site, github or CV and I'll pass on the good ones.

Apologies if it's poor form to post on someone else's behalf. I'm not
a recruiter in disguise though I promise.

Thanks,
Luke.