[LRUG] [JOBS] Job Emails

Paul Robinson paul at 32moves.com
Wed Jan 18 05:26:16 PST 2012

On 18 Jan 2012, at 13:21, Jason Green wrote:

> Has anyone actually been successful in recruiting from a job advert on the list in the last 6 months?

I'm just writing up an offer letter to somebody who responded to a job post I made here. He was clearly a stronger candidate when compared to those who applied from other sources.

Another possible solution might be an LRUG job board, a little like the GeekUp one for up here in the NW which is now (unfortunately) on hiatus. Allow community members to post for free, but charge recruiters £100/go, and put the money behind the bar at meets... :-)

Paul