[LRUG] London Ruby Dojo (and DoJunior!)

Andrew Chaa andrew.chaa at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 09:29:19 PST 2012

Hi, guys.

My name is Andrew and I use C# everyday at work, but got recently fascinated by Ruby and Rails.
I finished Ruby Koans, and now am learning Rails by following the Pragmatic Bookshelf's "Agile Web Development with Rails"

As I am new to Ruby, I believe this will be a fantastic opportunity for me to get really into Ruby and am looking forward to it.

Many thanks Sidekick Studios for this.

Kind regards

Andrew