[LRUG] [JOB] Ruby backend programmer looking for a job.

Peter Vrabel kybu at kybu.org
Thu Jan 26 05:34:36 PST 2012

Hi guys,

I am a bit experienced backend programmer with a developing background
using C++ on Unix platform, mostly revolving around system level
programming, performance tuning.  I like Ruby a lot and I am searching for
a job which would involve Ruby backend programming, message queuing with
possible performance tuning done in C++/C.

Drop me a line if it caught your attention, I will send you my CV in turn.

Thanks for reading.

No job agencies please.

Best regards,
    Peter Vrabel