[LRUG] Job Emails

Roland Swingler roland.swingler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 06:12:19 PST 2012

Same +1's here.

A jobs tag makes it easier to find those posts as much as filter them out.

I also support naming the company - it will help prevent a deluge of
recruiter spam, and I suspect most people on this list care very much
about the specific environment they will be working in, which is
effectively impossible to determine if you don't know who the company
is.

Roland