[LRUG] Bacon: the conference on things developers love

Paul Fedory paul.fedory at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:20:02 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to announce a new conference called Bacon. It's about things
developers love. The conference takes place in London on April 20-21.

So far, we've got confirmed talks on machine learning, HTML5, Android
development, memes, scaling, and much more.
See http://devslovebacon.com for the full details.

Tickets go on sale tonight at midnight (there's a limited number of early
bird tickets), and we're looking for more speakers and sponsors.
If you'd like to do either, please see the details on the site and get in
touch.

Regards,
Paul Fedory
Developer (& Co-organiser of Bacon)