[LRUG] London Ruby Dojo (and DoJunior!)

Max Williams toastkid.williams at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:45:16 PST 2012

+1, fantastic.  I too have worked for Sidekick and they are a lovely bunch
of people with a genuine mission to make the world a better place.  I won't
make it up for many Dojos as i live down in brighton but will try to make
at least one sometime.  I've done the Dojo format before with the Brighton
Rubyists and it is a great format for sharing and learning, for all levels.