[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby on Rails Developer - 1 month rolling contract - STARTING ASAP

Matthew Geppert matt at osrecruit.com
Tue Jan 24 04:32:10 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm in urgent need of a Ruby on Rails Developer to work on a 1month rolling
contract starting ASAP - The daily rate is dependant on experience.

The client supplies a service for a host of big names with audio streaming
and downloading, music discovery and recommendation tools, editorial, and
social features.

You will need to be experienced in the following:
* Ruby guru
* Javascript
* SQL
* HTML/CSS
* Unix/Linux

Desired skills:
* Git
* Cucumber
* MySQL
* Command Line Wizard
* Dojo
* jQuery

If you are interested or need further information, please send me an email
with your CV, github url's and blog address now for an immediate response -
all conversations are strictly confidential.

Interviews are commencing as we speak...

Best Regards,

Matthew Geppert
Director
Open Select Recruitment Limited