[LRUG] Iron Ruby?

Satish N Kota satishkota at heurionconsulting.com
Thu Jul 5 07:36:15 PDT 2012

I am not sure.but Last time some one told me.they said.Thoughtworks was
maintaining it. but I might be wrong..

Thanks and Regards

Satish Kota

TestiFor:  <http://www.testifor.com/satishnkota>
http://www.testifor.com/satishnkota

IM: kotasatish (Skype), heurionconsulting (GTalk / Yahoo)

 <http://www.testifor.com/> www.TestiFor.com - What others say,Matters!!!

  _____