[LRUG] Ongoing Development and Maintenance for Rent and People Management System

Toby Hunt toby at pebblecode.com
Mon Jul 16 07:25:44 PDT 2012

Opportunity for a London-based freelancer or agency to take on the ongoing
development and support requirements of a building, studio and rent
management system. We have built and maintained the system over the last 18
months but no longer have the resource available to service the client due
to other commitments.

The system is set up as a rent management system for buildings and studios
across London, but also acts as their central repository for contacts. The
system provides monthly reports on the tenancy account ins and outs, tracks
tenant arrears and can send out PDF statements and letters.

Immediate requirements going forward are to integrate with a
mailing system, improve performance, improve UI and update some of
the reports. Imagine that there is a months up front work to do on
the above, and then there will be a monthly requirement of 2 or 3 days.
There are also plans for future enhancements and features (to be specified).

Technology Stack:
Ruby 1.9.2
Rails 3.0.2
MySQL

It is a complex system but a great opportunity to work on an interesting
problem with a great client. We will carry out a full handover at our
offices in Vauxhall and can arrange for read-only access to the Git
repository for interested parties.

Please email toby at pebblecode.com

--
Toby Hunt