[LRUG] Hatchet logging framework

Garry Shutler garry at robustsoftware.co.uk
Sun Jul 22 14:18:06 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've been working on a logging gem for a few weeks and I think it's good
enough to be asking for feedback from you guys. So with some trepidation I
present Hatchet http://gshutler.github.com/hatchet/

Hatchet came about as I was looking for a logging framework with the power
I'd gotten used to from log4j but with a Ruby feel. I didn't find something
that satisfied both of those so I ended up creating Hatchet.

Any feedback welcome, including telling me about a gem that I didn't find
which does exactly what I wanted!

If you've got any other questions, please ask.

Cheers!

Garry Shutler

www.robustsoftware.co.uk | @gshutler <http://twitter.com/gshutler>