[LRUG] Dedicated servers in the UK?

J. Pablo Fernández pupeno at pupeno.com
Mon Jul 2 08:43:48 PDT 2012

This is a good question.

I love Linode. I think they provide a great service and it's also a nice
company. They just seem good approachable guys. I'd love to go with Linode,
but we are moving out of Heroku, in part, due to the unpredictability of
performance in virtualized environments. Although with Linode we will
finally be able to tweak timeouts and things like that that are currently
causing us trouble, I'm afraid we'll have the similar issues.

--
J. Pablo Fernández <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)