[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby developer for new startup

Sidu Ponnappa ckponnappa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 23:31:01 PDT 2012

I'm curious - have there been no significant startup exits in the UK?
We have a problem with equity in India for this reason - unlike the
valley, you don't routinely run into someone driving an expensive car
that they bought after cashing out their last set of options, so
making money from equity isn't something people take seriously.

Best,
Sidu.
http://c42.in
http://sidu.in