[LRUG] [NOTJOBS] mid-week recruiter bashing

Stevie Graham stevie at twilio.com
Wed Jul 18 08:53:58 PDT 2012

On Monday I pinned some of my business cards on the board at Google Campus.
Today I get a phone call:

"Hey Stevie, I saw your card at Campus. I looked you up on LinkedIn, I see
you're a 'Polyglot Brogrammer' (a tittle I made to dissuade recruiters from
contacting me), yea that sounds really cool. I know your profile says 'not
looking for work' and that you're 'not looking to make friends with
recruiters', but I'm a recruiter, do you want to meet up for a coffee and a
chat?"

Incredible.