[LRUG] contractors...

Andy Mendelsohn andy.mendelsohn at fundingcircle.com
Tue Jul 24 08:22:37 PDT 2012

I'm looking for a few good Ruby Contractors to join the team. We are also
looking for front-end contract dev's. If you're around, and you're looking
for a 3 month rolling contract, email me, CV, rates, etc. (and if you're
looking for a full-time role, we're also interested in talking to you!!)Š.

http://careers.stackoverflow.com/employer/jobs/29800/listing

Please, no recruiters, no out-sourcers, no
'we_have_a_super_duper_team_who_can_help_you'ers - if you're one of them
and send me unsolicited emails, or call me on-spec, I will ignore and junk
you.

cheers
andy

Andy Mendelsohn
CTO

m: 07920516882
f:   02033185806
e: andy.mendelsohn at fundingcircle.com
a:  99 Southwark Street, London SE1 0JF

Funding Circle Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 06968588. Registered Office: 99 Southwark Street,
London, SE1 0JF