[LRUG] IRIS Connect

Max Williams toastkid.williams at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:17:23 PDT 2012

hi Andy. The BRUG is pretty much defunct i'm afraid - there's never been
enough of a critical mass of ruby devs in brighton to keep it going.  The
london RUG is very active though - maybe you could try them?  They have
regular events which you could present at - that would probably be a better
bet than just coming in with a "We're looking for..." email.

I'm not sure if you have to join the group before posting - it's
chat at lists.lrug.org

good luk! max