[LRUG] LRUG members list

Rob Anderson rob.anderson at paymentcardsolutions.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 10:53:40 PDT 2012

Hi James

Yes please - could you add my name and a link to
http://www.paymentcardsolutions.co.uk?

Thanks

Rob

PCS Email Logo <http://www.paymentcardsolutions.co.uk>

*Rob Anderson*, Operations Director
21 Wingate Business Exchange, 64-66 Wingate Square, London, SW4 0AF |
Tel: 020 3137 3422 | Fax: 020 7498 4409 | Mob: 07767 623794
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Payment Card Solutions (UK) Limited. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message