[LRUG] New! Funky! Office! Space!

Ola Tuvesson ola at mikrogroove.com
Wed Jun 6 09:33:21 PDT 2012

Greetings LRUGers!

I recently took over an office in the London Bridge area and am getting seriously fed up with sitting here all on my own. Consequently I have decided to find some fellow geeks to share it with - and what better place to start looking than the LRUG mailinglist.

Office location is excellent, building has lots of character - as does the proprietor, and is equipped with fixed IP WAN, gigabit LAN, sound system, TV, desks, lights, etc. Plenty of space for four people, can make room for five if needed. Facilities include kitchen, bathroom, secure bicycle parking, dedicated meeting and eating spaces, outdoor seating, weekly cinema and monthly parties!

Successful applicants will tick at least some of these:

- Potential collaborator
- Music lover
- Crazy artist
- Opensource fanatic
- Standards disciple
- Intrepid traveler
- Funloving fantasist
- Hardware hacker
- Tree hugger
- Ale drinker
- Network wizard
- Feynman fan
- Retro gamer
- Night owl
- Poee Pope
- Owns chair

Interested? Drop me an email for more info!

o)))