[LRUG] BDD Kickstart - 20% off for LRUGers

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Tue Jun 12 06:25:09 PDT 2012

Hey all,

Thanks for having me, I really enjoyed giving the Hexagonal Rails talk last night. I got some great feedback in the pub and am a little bit less terrified about doing it at GoRuCo.

Something I completely forgot to mention last night is that Chris Parsons and I are organising some public BDD training workshops in July, and we want to give you guys a discount. There are four days of workshops, ranging from an introduction to Ruby, through to a day on advanced automation issues like flickering scenarios and getting stakeholder involvement. We've been running these courses in-house at big companies like the BBC, and they've been very well received.

More info here: http://bddkickstart.com

Use the discount code 'lrug' for 20% off any ticket.

cheers,
Matt

--
Freelance programmer & coach