[LRUG] talk idea

David Nolan dave at textgoeshere.org.uk
Thu Jun 14 03:34:40 PDT 2012

Are there any slots free soon?

I've got this idea about nil. Well, it's not about nil. It's about central
heating, and going bald, Andean tribes, a stained-glass window,
superconducting quantum computers and wooden computers, and
Jainism. Aristotle is in there, 1965 crops up, and anyone who says
'Sapir-Whorf' loses.

I guess it's about true, false, and stuff that's neither.

There'll be some Ruby but I don't think there's any danger of it being
useful in your day job, unless your code runs on vintage 1958
processors from Kazan.

If there's some interest, I'll get on it.

Cheers,
Dave
--
@davenolan