[LRUG] Distributed headless-browser-based load testing

Lee Henson lee.m.henson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:20:07 PDT 2012

What with the proliferation of headless browser testing these days,
has anyone come across a tool/framework for performing distributed
headless browser load testing? We're getting by with Tsung at the
moment, but it's a bit unwieldy and not entirely accurate in terms of
simulating browser visits to a site. I'm really hoping that there's a
something like a distributed TourBus
(https://github.com/dbrady/tourbus) where you can write capybara-ish
scripts and have them distributed Tsung-like across multiple machines.
Anyone encountered anything like that?