[LRUG] Londinium MMXII Hackathon [Announcement & Questions]

Makoto Inoue inouemak at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 21 01:46:55 PDT 2012

Hi.

Another followup.

Thank you very much for all the positive responses. About half the tickets
are gone within a week of the announcement, which is impressive.

I am also looking for sponsorship (especially for boozing, as we currently
only have budget for cokes and red bulls), so let me know if any company is
interested. It will be good opportunity to reach interesting mix of people
if you are looking for developers / designers, as well as potential to get
some media coverage.

Thanks.

Makoto