[LRUG] [JOBS]-ish Is anyone in need of a contractor in the near future?

Ed James (Alt) ed.james.spam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 01:26:33 PDT 2012

Hi Tim

I'm a senior developer at vzaar.com. We're looking for a developer to join our team and your post caught my eye. If you'd be willing to consider a permanent role please let me know. For the full story, we have a job spec on our website (vzaar.com/jobs).

Please get in touch if you'd like to know more.

Thanks.

--
Ed James