[LRUG] [JOBS] Hubbub are still hiring. And paying a finders fee in bacon.

Jon Wood jon at blankpad.net
Mon Mar 12 09:54:27 PDT 2012

At Hubbub we've decided to up the ante when it comes to hiring bonuses.

If you recommend someone we hire, we'll give you both a year's supply of
bacon (or equivalent for the non-meat-eaters amongst you). That's right. A
year's supply of bacon, delivered in convenient weekly packages anywhere in
our delivery area, which by the end of the year will be most of London.

There's a job description and recruiter trap at
http://apply.hubbub.co.uk/- if you looked last time we advertised,
have another look, we've updated
the description to give a better idea of what it's like to work here.

Jon