[LRUG] [JOBS] Hubbub are still hiring. And paying a finders fee in bacon.

Jon Wood jon at blankpad.net
Tue Mar 13 03:27:55 PDT 2012

After chatting to people last night I've realised that I didn't really say much about what we actually do - guess I got caught up in all that bacon.

We're a small company trying to encourage people to shop at their local independent food shops by providing them with an online delivery service which allows them to compete with the big supermarkets.

Customers make one order with us, choosing where they want their food to come from, and we go round with a delivery can to pick it all up while the shops are open, and drop it off in one go when the customer is in.

Please do give us a shout if you're interested. I've been there for the last 8 months, and it's easily the best company I've ever worked for!