[LRUG] Experiences using RailsAdmin vs ActiveAdmin

Gerhard Lazu gerhard at lazu.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 16:56:04 PDT 2012

I gave ActiveAdmin a proper go last summer, you'll end up battling with it
for anything custom. Devise and CanCan integration was such a pain!

You will have more luck with Twitter's Bootstrap and Jose Valim's
inherited_resources and his other plugins (has_scope, simple_form etc).

Gerhard

Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/gerhardlazu> Github<https://github.com/gerhard>
 Blog <http://gerhardlazu.com/>