[LRUG] Experiences using RailsAdmin vs ActiveAdmin

Paul Campbell paul at rslw.com
Wed Mar 21 02:41:58 PDT 2012

If you're on Rails 3.1, try dobro, which I just quietly switched to
"public" on GitHub:

https://github.com/hypertiny/dobro

It was designed by twitter.com/flngn and built by twitter.com/pat, who
also built https://github.com/freelancing-god/combustion in the
process for testing Rails engines.

We've been using it quite successfully for the last 4-5 months.

—P

Paul Campbell
paul at hypertiny.ie
web http://hypertiny.ie