[LRUG] Sagepay

Riccardo Tacconi rtacconi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:29:46 PDT 2012

I am already using Gocardless but because of the time to complete a
payment, the customer asked to use Sagepay. I have a small budget so the
asynchronous solution, although interesting, I think it is too much.

On 21 March 2012 13:32, Steve Tooke <steve.tooke at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:14 PM, George Sheppard <george at fuzzmonkey.co.uk
> > wrote:
>
>> Are you planning on integrating with any other payment providers in the
>> near future? Might be worth going down the Active Merchant route if you are.
>>

> I seem to remember there being problems using the SagePay server option
> with ActiveMerchant. This is because you have to redirect to the sagepay
> servers to take the actual card details, avoiding PCI compliance issues.
>
> Steve
> --
> /tooky

Riccardo Tacconi
Ruby on Rails and PHP development - System Administration
VIRTUELOGIC LIMITED

http://github.com/rtacconi
http://riccardotacconi.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/rtacconi