[LRUG] Sagepay

Riccardo Tacconi rtacconi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 04:16:48 PDT 2012

So I am using Spreedly Core with Sage Pay as gateway. With Spreedly I have
created a form where the user enters the card details and then he is sent
to Spreedly to store the data and he is sent back to my app with token so I
can do the transaction. Two stakeholders raise an issue because the users
will enter their card details in a form, and by only doing that it binds us
to deal with PCI. Spreedly web site says the opposite. I am wondering who
is right.

On 21 March 2012 23:29, Graham Ashton <graham at effectif.com> wrote:

> On 21 Mar 2012, at 22:11, Adrian Sevitz wrote:
>
> > Most of our customers are non UK based so we just absorb the cost there.
> It's not ideal.
>
> Okay, thanks Adrian. That does seem to be the most pragmatic approach...

Riccardo Tacconi
Ruby on Rails and PHP development - System Administration
VIRTUELOGIC LIMITED

http://github.com/rtacconi
http://riccardotacconi.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/rtacconi