[LRUG] Rails, SSL, nginx, Downloads and Internet Explorer

Andrew Stewart boss at airbladesoftware.com
Thu Mar 22 05:31:15 PDT 2012

On 22 Mar 2012, at 13:10, Rory Franklin wrote:

> Turns out that after a morning of unsuccessfully trying to find out how to get this working, just adding the following to my download controller action worked a treat:
>
> expires_in 3.hours, :public => true

I'm amazed at how I often find the solution to a problem just minutes (or even seconds) after writing it all down and emailing it somewhere.

I've noticed it doesn't seem to work if I don't send the email; it seems the universe enjoys a chuckle at my expense ;)

Cheers,

Andy Stewart
----
http://airbladesoftware.com