[LRUG] Ruby Opportunities at Wildfire/New UK Dev Office in London!

Sam Livingston-Gray geeksam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 06:25:44 PDT 2012

I got a remarkably similar email targeted toward their California office. This was despite having a FAQ page on my site describing my strong lack of interest in relocation (and a blurb on the front page specifically directing recruiters to the FAQ before asking me about their Bay Area jobs!), so Ruthie can't be paying *that* much attention. :)

--
(Sent from phone; please excuse brevity.)